Fitness from the Inside-Out!
Join World Champions Colleen Cannon and Lorraine Moller for an unforgettable FAC evening of power packed fun, wellness tips, inspiration and transformation.
June 30th 5-7 MT in Boulder, Colorado.
Learn the 5 essential keys to a regenerative fitness practice and much more.
Hosted by MilehiModern, Candace Newlove Marrs, Women’s Quest, and Wings Coaching
You won’t want to miss this evening of fun to regenerate and celebrate at MileHiModern in Boulder, Colorado for a time to play, connect and learn the secrets of the pro’s (in person or on Zoom)
Email email@example.com to RSVP and get your Zoom link.
The first (FAQ) Friday Afternoon Club presenters:
Lorraine Moller, 4 Time Olympian in the marathon, Marathon Bronze medalist, 3 time world champion, Winner of 16 International marathons including the Boston Marathon and founder of Wings Coaching
Colleen Cannon, World Triathlon Champion and 3 time National Champion and founder of Women’s Quest
Come learn the secrets of pro athletes and entrepreneurs as they share with you life-long energy and wellness concepts and practices that have stood the test of time.
We will be exploring:
- 5 essential keys to establish a regenerative fitness practice and build a lifetime of vitality
- Common misconceptions about fitness that keep you stuck in a rut
- Practices to help you turn back the clock and boost mitochondrial biogenesis **. How to find tune your inner athlete and reset your energy quotient to achieve your highest aspirations
- 5-6pm meet at 2015 Pearl Street MileHiModern:
- 5:15pm Qigong for regenerating and balancing the body
- 6-6:45pm Inspirational and informative talk: 5 essential keys to establish a regenerative fitness practice and a lifetime of vitality.
- 6:45pm Questions and Answers
- 7pm Bringing it all HOME with Candace Newlove Marrs
If you can’t make the talk in person we will have a Zoom code for you
Please RSVP to get the code or to let us know you are coming to firstname.lastname@example.org