Word has it that this is our best retreat...
So exotic destinations, move over! Our greenest state is proof thatsome of nature’s best and most beautiful playgrounds don’t require a passport. Come experience for yourself the soothing magic of peaceful Vermont, and restore your core energy from the deep well of pure nature. We do everything on this retreat, suited to all abilities, from swimming in fresh-water lakes, mountain biking, hiking, kayaking and yoga, to deep relaxation in one of the most magical enclaves of serenity you can dream of. Imagine a charming, private lodge with five-star food tucked right beside a gorgeous lake, with perfect trails for hiking, running, and mountain biking right out the door, and Vermont’s famous fall foliage framing the whole picture.
Add to this one of America’s prettiest cycling routes to pedal across covered bridges and along sparkling streams. Or how about mountain biking at the Trapps Family Lodge on perfectly groomed trails. No retreat here would be complete without a tour of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, and the equally delicious locally-produced cheeses, but perhaps the greatest treat our hideaway in Vermont has in store for you is the taste of deep serenity. This may be our best retreat not just because of the fabulous activities we enjoy, but because it is so profoundly restorative and rejuvenating. Come enjoy daily yoga on the swimming dock or the sunny lawn, dance sessions in the lodge’s great-room, or just relax in a rocking chair with a good book and listen to the murmur of a nearby stream.
Our home for the week is the exclusive Trout Club, a historic, private fishing club with world-class, healthful cuisine and acclaimed hospitality. The rooms are basic but the charm is outrageous. Hand-hewn beams and rustic fieldstone, uncomplicated by TV’s and other disruptions of natural rhythm, you will find that nothing is missing.
We will witness the world-reknowned spectacle of the colors changing to brilliant reds, oranges and golds in the forests, and refill our core energy from the pure source of nature’s beauty before winter comes. We provide expert guidance and instruction in all activities, suited to all ability and experience levels in a supportive non-competitive environment. So no matter if you are a complete newcomer to mountain bikes, yoga, kayaks, or anything else, or you are a seasoned pro at all of them, we will have staff to guide you in the company of others of your ability. Take time for yourself, and enjoy the company of new friends. Come play with us at the Trout Club in Vermont!
To Expect at the Vermont Women’s Adventure Retreat
A well-deserved reward for your senses, this retreat will give you some of
the best Vermont has to offer and send you home renewed, revitalized and with
new passion for life. And, as always at Women’s Quest, we’re sure
you’ll make some wonderful new friends.
Here are just a few of the body, mind and spirit activities and experiences
in store for you:
•Daily yoga and balancing practices to center and renew ourselves, including massage, Qigong, and quiet time to enjoy the exquisite surroundings of our lakeside lodge.
•Outdoor adventures for all ability levels, including mountain biking at the Trapps Family Lodge, incredible hiking, trail running in magical forests and magnificent meadows and canoeing or kayaking and swimming right out of our door. No experience is necessary. You’ll learn with others at your level. Small group sizes for all activities. All physical activities will
have options for absolute beginners, competitive athletes and everyone in between. Individual, personalized professional instruction and guidance, safe supervision of all activities and heart-felt support from our staff.
•Nutrition for the body, mind and spirit. Learn about nourishing yourself with healthful foods, as well as supportive internal messages about your body to help you feel good from the inside out.
• To get the most out of the beauty of autumn in Vermont, our playground is tucked along Vermont’s 265-mile Long Trail and includes great freshwater lakes, breathtaking views and spectacular forest trails for daily adventures.
•Expert health, wellness and training tips from the pros on staff. Hear their stories, and find out how everyone is an athlete.
• Daily inspirational talks, heartfelt discussion and sharing, visualization, journaling and creative activities. We’ll help you overcome obstacles and unleash the courage to live your dreams. You’ll discover a unique process to identify and realize your Heart’s Desire. This can stick with you for a lifetime and always be a pillar of support for you.
• Participate in daily yoga. Relax, strengthen, center, and empower yourself.
*Massage is available all day everyday (at an additional cost)
The Vermont Women’s Adventure Retreat Includes:
• Charming, comfortable accommodations at the Trout Club.
• Delicious, healthy food at each meal. All meals are included, except for two lunches.
• Tours at the Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory, Cold Hollow Cider Mill, Cabot Creamery Annex.
•Trapps Family Lodge visit
• Kayaking and swimming out your door.
• Instructional booklet, journal, creative materials.
• Professional instruction and guidance for all activities.
* Transportation to and from the airport and mountain bike and helmet rentals
are not included in the cost.
|What Our Sponsors Provide:
• Women's Quest T-Shirt
• Odwalla Bars
• WQ Playbook and journal
• Sherpani packs and travel bags 20% of with coupon code