Quick Links: Travel Information | Payment Information | FAQ | Packing List | Staff | Schedule
Patagonia Adventure Retreat
Torres del Paine, Patagonia
March 19-26, 2018
Hello and Welcome to Women’s Quest!
Welcome to the adventure of a lifetime! Join us for our one-of-a-kind retreat to Answer the call of the wild at Women’s Quest Patagonia Retreat in Torres del Paine National Park, home of mountains that pierce the sky, azure lakes, blue and white glaciers, and endless expanses of plains and sky.
Eons of ice, water, wind, and tectonic forces have crafted this refuge for pure nature and adventure – Patagonia. Be awed by the spectacular granite peaks of Torres Del Paine, come face to face with the immensity of Grey Glacier, hike through the forests of French Valley, encounter guanacos, rheas, and condors on nature walks, trek through rolling pampas, and fall in love with a land that both challenges and inspires everyone who visits. All this and more awaits in Patagonia, where rustic comfort and adventure meet.
Get ready for an AWESOME week of fun and adventure. We look forward to seeing you in Patagonia!
Please feel free to call or write if you have further questions.
With excitement and anticipation,
The Women’s Quest Staff
What to Expect at the Patagonia Adventure Retreat
We will wake each morning to the beautiful view of Cordillera Paine and make our way to the Yoga dome for gentle Qi-Gong and yoga followed by a healthy and hearty breakfast. Each day we will have exciting excursions – hiking the Cerro del Paine, biking the blue lagoon (Laguna Azul), horseback riding with our Basqueano (Patagonian Cowboy) , taking a catamaran to the trek of the Valle Frances (French Valley) , boat trip to Grey Glacier and an afternoon of giving back – planting much needed trees after the devastating fire of 2011. Our last day we will sail to Magdalena Island to visit the world renown penguin colony.
- 6 nights at EcoCamp – unique eco-friendly accommodation with delicious cuisine and a friendly atmosphere in the middle of the wilderness
- 6 days of hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, volunteering and a couple of boat excursions
- 1 night Punta Arenas
- Half day sailing to Magdalena Island Penguin Colony
- Daily relaxation practices including yoga, meditation, and Qigong, designed to center and empower
- Lifelong friendships and memorable experiences
Included in the Price:
- 7 nights, 8 FULL days
- Starting 9:00am March 19th
- Concluding 3:00 pm March 26th
- Healthy and nutritious meals and wine with sack lunches for excursions
- *Dinner in Punta Arenas and lunch on the last day will be on your own.
- Delicious food at every meal with sack lunches for our day excursions,
- Transportation from your hotel to EcoCamp on the first day and from your hotel to the airport on the last day
- Women’s Quest staff and EcoCamp guides
* Airfare is not included in the cost.