Quick Links: Travel Information | Payment Information | FAQ | Packing List | Staff
Fall Sonoma Cycling & Yoga Retreat
October 28 – November 2, 2018
Hello and Welcome to Women’s Quest!
Welcome to Women’s Quest Adventures for the Body, Mind, and Spirit! You will bring your amazing uniqueness to the retreat (just by being yourself), and we are thrilled that you will be joining us on a journey of adventure, knowledge and play. We will invite you to rekindle your inner kid! Retreats are a powerful time to reconnect with your inner wisdom and gain perspective and fresh “oomph” for your life. We commend you for taking time for yourself and coming to visit a place where true health means more than just having a strong body. You will discover how to fine-tune the relationship between your body, mind and spirit to achieve fitness from the inside out.
We have fantastic activities planned for you in Sonoma County. We are looking forward to an incredible time together. “The cure for exhaustion is not necessarily rest, it is wholeheartedness” (Brother David Sendall-Rast). Your Adventures during this retreat will drench your senses and enliven your heart. We will share unique experiences and you will make new women-friends.
To make your retreat experience as enjoyable as possible from start to finish, we would like to walk you through all the information you will need to get ready for your adventure! We have the Questions and Answers for you
Please send us your travel information and size information.
Get ready for an awesome week of fun and adventure! Please feel free to call or email us if you have further questions. See you in the Wine Country!
With excitement and anticipation,
The Women’s Quest Staff
What to Expect at the Sonoma Cycling & Yoga Retreat
You’ll wake up happy at Bishop’s Ranch, located on a sunny knoll nestled among the forests, farms, and vineyards of Sonoma County. Each day begins with morning yoga, designed to unfold the body for biking, followed by a healthy, hearty breakfast prepared at the ranch. Then we’ll split into small groups to explore wine country on our road bikes and stopping at wineries for lunch. After lunch, there is plenty of free time to get a massage, bond with new friends, or take a stroll on the gorgeous trails surrounding the ranch. Afternoons involve a different excursion each day. Some days we’ll hike in the redwoods, or at the beach. Others, we’ll head into town for shopping, or to a vineyard for wine tasting and education. Dinner is served at the ranch, featuring fresh, seasonal produce, with vegetarian options as well as chicken, beef, and seafood. After dinner, it’s time to tap into our creative vision with lectures, demonstrations, dancing, and creative exercises, including our trademark Heart’s Desire process. The evening ends by 9:00 p.m., to ensure you’re refreshed and ready to roll the next morning.
- Two, three, or four days of road bike cycling (depending on how much you want to ride), on some of the most beautiful routes in the world.
- Trails for running, jogging, or hiking right out our front door at Bishop’s Ranch plus one magical day of hiking in the redwoods at Armstrong Redwoods
- Daily yoga instruction, including meditation, relaxation, and breathing techniques.
- Three delicious, healthful meals per day, made from scratch using local seasonal ingredients. One lunch is on your own in Healdsburg
- Two wine tastings and tours
- Boutique shopping in the quaint town of Healdsburg.
- Creative activities, lectures, discussions, and our Heart’s Desire process, designed to set your dreams in motion.
- Expert health, wellness, and training tips from the pros on staff.
- Lots of laughter, friendship, and relaxation.
Included in the Price:
- Five days, five nights lodging at Bishop’s Ranch (see FAQ for details on accommodations).
- Professional cycling instruction and guidance, for all ability levels.
- Hiking in the redwoods
- Yoga instruction
- Fresh, delicious meals made from scratch, and all snacks. (one lunch on your own)
- Wine tasting and education.